I have to say I am the luckiest girl to ever have lived. You've made my life so happy... and I'm blessed to know it will NEVER end.
Thanks for being such a good dad to our sons. You spoil them... but they know you also love them... the best gift a dad could give his children.
I pray that this coming year will be one of your best ever. It will be fun watching our oldest son wrap up his high school career and watching our baby enjoy his last year before entering the craziness of high school... so many fun and joyful memories we will be making. I'm glad we can make them all together.
Life is not what we thought it would be so many years ago... but I think we both agree that it is even better than we could have hoped for. Thanks for giving us all a fairy tale life... I'm glad you are my prince!
I have to say I am the luckiest girl to ever have lived. You've made my life so happy... and I'm blessed to know it will NEVER end.
Thanks for being such a good dad to our sons. You spoil them... but they know you also love them... the best gift a dad could give his children.
I pray that this coming year will be one of your best ever. It will be fun watching our oldest son wrap up his high school career and watching our baby enjoy his last year before entering the craziness of high school... so many fun and joyful memories we will be making. I'm glad we can make them all together.
Life is not what we thought it would be so many years ago... but I think we both agree that it is even better than we could have hoped for. Thanks for giving us all a fairy tale life... I'm glad you are my prince!
Our FAMILY has always been one of lop-sided numbers (6 boys and a girl) but it's never been one of lop-sided LOVE. The original seven are: Chad, Krista, Craig, Jared, Brandon, Brady and Shaun. Now we've grown to 33... and we're still counting!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Honey!
I have to say I am the luckiest girl to ever have lived. You've made my life so happy... and I'm blessed to know it will NEVER end.
Thanks for being such a good dad to our sons. You spoil them... but they know you also love them... the best gift a dad could give his children.
I pray that this coming year will be one of your best ever. It will be fun watching our oldest son wrap up his high school career and watching our baby enjoy his last year before entering the craziness of high school... so many fun and joyful memories we will be making. I'm glad we can make them all together.
Life is not what we thought it would be so many years ago... but I think we both agree that it is even better than we could have hoped for. Thanks for giving us all a fairy tale life... I'm glad you are my prince!
Happy Birthday! I love you.
Krista
Happy Birthday Honey!
I have to say I am the luckiest girl to ever have lived. You've made my life so happy... and I'm blessed to know it will NEVER end.
Thanks for being such a good dad to our sons. You spoil them... but they know you also love them... the best gift a dad could give his children.
I pray that this coming year will be one of your best ever. It will be fun watching our oldest son wrap up his high school career and watching our baby enjoy his last year before entering the craziness of high school... so many fun and joyful memories we will be making. I'm glad we can make them all together.
Life is not what we thought it would be so many years ago... but I think we both agree that it is even better than we could have hoped for. Thanks for giving us all a fairy tale life... I'm glad you are my prince!
Happy Birthday! I love you.
Krista
I don't know why my comment posted twice... maybe it's luck for a doubly (word?) great birthday!
I love you again!
Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment